[Xymon] Multiple Colo's

Lee J. Imber ljimber at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:19:47 CEST 2015

Greetings Xymoner’s,

Looking for some help/advice on setting up multiple Xymon displays.

Currently I have a xymon server running in each (10) individual colo's monitoring its local hosts. I would like to have a xymon display independent of all of these individual servers and call it a “11th" location which aggregates the 10 colo's into one “master” display. This master display would simply show 10 dots, one for each colo. If any host in any of the 10 colo’s displays a color that would be reflected in this master display.

Is this possible?

Attached is a simple topology map and a link in case the attachment gets stripped.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2198112/Xymon%20Multiple%20Colos.pdf <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2198112/Xymon%20Multiple%20Colos.pdf>

Thanks!

Lee