[Xymon] Xymon graphing from devmon - different template, same check name

Steve B rectifier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:54:34 CEST 2015

Thanks Wim,

Hmm so this means I have to have the following columns for example:

ibmupstemp
hpupstemp
ibmpdutemp
etc

or

I just have

Temperature
Humidity
in each message for each of the above..

Shame, would have liked to have kept just 'temp' column for all. Unless of
course I change the name of all the oids so they are all the same even if
the 1.3.6.1 etc are different.  Actually I think the name in message is
just parsed so that's all that is important.

Thanks again!

Steve