[Xymon] Splitncv and analysis.cfg

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Jul 28 07:52:36 CEST 2015

It all looks OK to me.  I do this sort of thing also, and I don't think
I've configured things differently to you.

Some things to try:

1. Check the output of "rrdtool info".  In particular, confirm that the DS
name is "lambda" and its type is "GAUGE".  There should be only one DS name.

2. Run "xymoncmd xymond_client --dump-config" and make sure that this
parsed and normalised config looks like you think it should look.

3. Run in xymonlaunch, add "--debug" to xymond_client and see if the
logfile shows anything interesting.

4. Confirm that the file SysopPerfCount,QueueCount,TSG_
DRE_AA_CUST_prd_CustomerQueue.rrd exists. Instead of typing it out, try
cutting and pasting from your analysis.cfg, to detect problems with typos
or hidden characters.