[Xymon] Xymon server report purple because custom client script do not report often enough

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Fri Jul 10 22:51:50 CEST 2015

Xymon expects results every 5-10 minutes or the test will turn purple to indicate no report has been received.  If you really want it to run every 60 minutes you need to put something to indicate that in the test.  In the text sent back to the server you have to put something like status+60m or something like that.  Look in the xymon man pages for the exact syntax.

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |  Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com