[Xymon] All Xymon rrd graphs suddenly haywire

Steve B rectifier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:17:16 CEST 2015

It's pretty much all the graphs, GAUGE or not. We upgraded our rrdtool as
we were on an older version and it seemed ok for hours but then in the AM
there were some massive spikes and it has spread like wildfire and we are
back where we started.  Not all graphs are affected though. It seems random
but it's probably not.
Still looking at stats and graphs for the vm from inside and out. Very
frustrating all this!
Thanks