[Xymon] Errors for acknowledge alerts in 4.3.18

Nicole Beck nskyrca at syr.edu
Thu Jul 9 15:56:50 CEST 2015

Hi Jeremy,
Actually, that is the problem. When I remove the “—no-pin” option from CGI_ACK_OPTS in the cgioptions.cfg file, I cannot acknowledge an alert, and I get the “internal server error”.  I am able to acknowledge an alert when the “—no-pin” option is included.

I want to use the “—no-pin” to force people to use an acknowledge code, so they do not acknowledge alerts for machines that they are not responsible for.

Nicole