[Xymon] errors with custom graphs

Sheel Shah Sheel.Shah at rd.com
Tue Jan 27 20:45:03 CET 2015

Hello,

I set up some custom graphs to monitor my Memcached instances. However, I appear to have run into an issue. I set up my xymonserver.cfg to collect all of my data into one NCV file, as evidenced by my TEST2RRD and my configuration below. I also believe I defined the datatypes appropriately. The issue that I am seeing is in the RRD file itself, when I use the RRDTOOL to dump the file. All of the values for the various datatypes are showing as NaN. Would someone be able to point me in the direction of what I could be doing wrong?

Thank you,
Sheel

TEST2RRD="<other stuff>,memcache-test=ncv,MC-TFH-8K01-11221=ncv,MC-TFH-8K01-11222=ncv,MC-TFH-8K02-11221=ncv,MC-TFH-8K02-11222=ncv"

NCV_memcache-test="Hits:GAUGE,Misses:GAUGE,reqs:GAUGE,Gets:GAUGE,Sets:GAUGE,storage:GAUGE,items:GAUGE,hitratio:GAUGE,*:NONE"
NCV_MC-TFH-8K01-11111="Hits:DERIVE,Misses:DERIVE,reqs:DERIVE,Gets:DERIVE,Sets:DERIVE,storage:DERIVE,items:DERIVE,hitratio:DERIVE,*:NONE"