[Xymon] Problems with the COMPACT option in hosts.cfg

Müller Christoph Christoph.Mueller at dwd.de
Wed Jan 21 09:26:53 CET 2015

Hi to all,

I'm using Xymon for years and the most problems could be solved by help pages and "google".
But one thing is coming up now, that I want to use the COMPACT option to collapse some monitors into one.
After the configuration of the hosts.cgf I've got a "Fatal signal caught!" on xymongen.
After some investigation I found that this problem occurred some years ago, but do not found a workaround.
I'm using Xymon 4.3.17. Is a solution available now?

Best regards
Christoph

Christoph Müller
DWD