[Xymon] Running server-side custom test more often than every 5 minutes

Ribeiro, Glauber glauber.ribeiro at experian.com
Sat Feb 28 00:44:09 CET 2015

I had this problem again today... this time I used the "1m" syntax, and it worked (good), but it still took 2 xymon server restarts (after waiting about 1/2 hour and not seeing a change) for xymon to pick up the change.

I even made innocuous changes to tasks.cfg to see if that would trigger an update.

It's not a big deal anyway.