[Xymon] Xymon client doesn't clean up all of its children

Mark Felder feld at feld.me
Thu Feb 26 21:10:24 CET 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015, at 13:33, J.C. Cleaver wrote:

> What would you folks think?

I don't have much of an opinion. On FreeBSD I just pushed an update to
"pkill -U $xymon_client_user vmstat" so it cleans up on a stop/restart.

I swear I saw the vmstat live on longer than 5 minutes, but maybe I need
to do some more formal testing. It appears that the command is:

vmstat 300 2

but on FreeBSD that means it updates/prints new output every 300 seconds
and the 2 means two intervals, so I guess the max time it will run is 10
minutes / 600 seconds?