[Xymon] Windows Xymon PS Client 1.98

zak.beck at accenture.com zak.beck at accenture.com
Tue Feb 24 14:07:20 CET 2015

Hi

I've just committed version 1.98 to the project repository -
http://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/HEAD/tree/sandbox/WinPSClient/.

This update has a number of fixes and additions thanks to the suggestions
and reaction to the previous patches, thanks to Gavin, Brandon and others
for your feedback.

List of changes:

*         Mount points are now shown in the disk section, similar to BBWin.
The drive label has been added and the column alignment adjusted to suit
drives up to 999TB.

*         The eventlogswanted directive now supports wildcards in the list
of event logs field. So you can now return all event logs like this:

eventlogswanted:*:250000

*         The eventlogswanted directive also supports an optional fourth
field to specify which levels of event should be returned - critical, error,
warning, information, verbose. By default, all are returned. Values in the
field should be comma-delimited, e.g.:

eventlogswanted:*:250000:error,warning,critical

*         The dirsize directive now works for files as well as directories.

Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate your feedback.

Regards

Zak