[Xymon] Change event list table layout

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Feb 24 06:25:56 CET 2015

Simone

I'm not sure if "table of events report" is the same as "events report".
The Events Report style is determined by some CSS files as well as the
"class" specification.  Have a look at the "event_header" file.  Note that
the "&XYMWEBBACKGROUND" and other "&XYM..." strings are replaced
dynamically when the pages are created.

Cheers
Jeremy