[Xymon] Running server-side custom test more often than every 5 minutes

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Fri Feb 13 20:52:15 CET 2015

On Fri, February 13, 2015 10:20 am, Ribeiro, Glauber wrote:
> I think I got it…
>
> Changed to
>
>         INTERVAL 60
>
> (i.e. 60 seconds) and it is working. Not sure why the “1m” didn’t. I
> see that syntax elsewhere in tasks.cfg.

Hmm.

1m *should* be a valid syntax since, as you'd indicated, it's used
elsewhere. The appropriate parts are in xymonlaunch.c as well, even in
4.3.10.

You mentioned it was an include file; I seem to recall occasional issues
back then where include'd files didn't always get walked for changes, but
my testing shows this to be working.

Do you know about how long xymonlaunch was running it in 5m intervals
after having changed it to 1m?

Regards,

-jc