[Xymon] using hobbitdxboard in xymon client

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Feb 10 17:53:30 CET 2015

Is the client allowed to talk to the server on port 1984? Is the server on 1984?

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Anoop Mohan
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:48 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] using hobbitdxboard in xymon client

Hello,
    I need a help regarding generation of xml from the xymon status.
When I run the below command in xymon server, It works fine.
/usr/local/xymon/client/bin/xymon xymon_server "hobbitdxboard host=hostname test=testname"
But when I try to use the same command in a machine where xymon client is installed, its not retrieving any data.

Thanks
Anoop
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.