[Xymon] Renaming a test from UPPERCASE to NormalCase

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:24:13 CET 2015

In my experience, it is next to impossible to rename a test column.
Whatever it first shows up as, that's what is remembered. I guess
subsequent reports are matched case-insensitively, so any other upper/lower
case combination is mapped to that first record.

Or maybe things have changed since I last tried, but that's how I remember
it. Rename was for hostnames only.

Ralph Mitchell