[Xymon] multiple graphs on same custom script

Sheel Shah Sheel.Shah at rd.com
Wed Feb 4 22:45:13 CET 2015

Hello,

I have a custom script that generates several pieces of data, which are being collected perfectly in their respective RRD files. The issue I have is that the different data that is collected are drastically different in scale to each other, to the point where if I put them on the same graphs.cfg configuration, the lesser numbers on the graph stay stagnant at the bottom of the scale. With that said, is there a way to have multiple graphs for the same column on the xymon homepage? Is it as simple as having two definitions with the same heading (as shown below)?

Thank you,
Sheel

[graphname]
                TITLE