[Xymon] Anyone get Magma addon to work?

Blumenthal, Russell Russell.Blumenthal at stonybrookmedicine.edu
Mon Aug 24 18:09:41 CEST 2015

Has anyone gotten this Magma addon (http://www.squidworks.net/software-projects/magma/) to work with any of the recent versions of Xymon? I would love to get some sort of web management so that the rest of IT don't rely on me to add new hosts, etc.

Thanks

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.