[Xymon] Email alerts

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Mon Aug 24 12:48:34 CEST 2015

Xymon simply runs the MUA installed on the Xymon server (mail, mailc, nail,
etc).  It doesn't queue any messages.

Try running "mailq" to see if they're queued in the MTA's queue.  For
"postfix" you can run "postsuper -d <queueID>" to remove a single message,
or "postsuper -d ALL" to remove all messages in the queue.