[Xymon] Disk Only Yellow?

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Thu Aug 20 02:05:23 CEST 2015

You can also set when the alerts happen in alerts.cfg, eg:

$WORK_HOURS=W:0700:1800

HOST=xxxx.whatever.com.au SERVICE=disk COLOR=RED
        SCRIPT /usr/local/xymon/server/ext/smsplus.sh  01234567890 at smsservice.com TIME=$WORK_HOURS
        MAIL someone at whatever.com.au

This way you don't subvert the condition so you better know what is happening. Hope this helps.