[Xymon] Trends HTML to Email

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Apr 28 06:08:30 CEST 2015

John

Perhaps a variant of "wget -p" might be able to fetch the page and all
image components.

But what you've tried should work.  In fact I have an old Hobbit server
that I tested your script on, and got the results as you would want.
However, I had to join the lines together from "env" to the end, all as one
long line, to get it to work.