[Xymon] CFT

Gautier Begin gbegin at csc.com
Wed Apr 22 09:40:02 CEST 2015

Hello,

yes, IBM MQ is a different product, working differently but from the same
family.

CFT seems very specific to France.

If that can help someone in the futur, here what I found:

I found here a nagios exemple:
http://wiki.tuxunix.com/index.php/Doc_CFT       (in French)

+ usage of these commands:
 cftping -v cft                 (motor state)
  cftlog                                 (log access)
   cftutil listcat  state=KH             (state of flows in the catalog)

Cordialement, Regards,Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Gautier BEGIN

Global Service Support Solutions - Tools Support
CACEIS and APERAM accounts
CSC Computer Sciences Luxembourg S.A.
12D Impasse Drosbach
L-1882 Luxembourg

Global Outsourcing Service | p:+352 24 834 276 | m:+352 621 229 172 |
gbegin at csc.com | www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose
CSC Computer Sciences SAS • Registered Office: Immeuble Le Balzac, 10
Place des Vosges, 92072 Paris La Défense Cedex, France • Registered in
France: RCS Nanterre B 315 268 664