[Xymon] SPLITNCV and graphs

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:25:17 CEST 2015

You probably need to create the RRDs manually. I don't recall the details,
but you can specify how often samples should arrive and how many can be
missed before it records not-a-number (NaN).  The default sample interval
is 5 minutes, and I think if you miss two that counts as NaN.  That fits
with your observed loss of graphs.

Xymon doesn't care who created the RRD, so you should be able to create one
with the rrdtool command line program that would work with 15 minute
samples.

Ralph Mitchell