[Xymon] CPU, Disk, Memory graphs not showing for newly added servers

Sheel Shah Sheel.Shah at rd.com
Wed Apr 8 18:29:25 CEST 2015

Hello,

So we can monitor performance of a couple of newly transitioned servers, we installed xymon onto those two servers (Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008). We also added them to the hosts.cfg on the xymon server itself. While the 'conn' graph displays correctly, the other default columns (CPU, Disk, Memory, msgs, etc) will not show a graph and just show a dash (-) in that column. We verified port 1984 is opened between the servers and the xymon server itself, and all of our existing servers/graphs in xymon seem to be working fine. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem?

Thank you,
Sheel Shah
Reader's Digest Association