[Xymon] Is there a reason why the httpstatus test is case sensitive?

Steve Coile scoile at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Wed Apr 1 20:04:36 CEST 2015

"URLs in general are case-sensitive (with the exception of machine names).
There may be URLs, or parts of URLs, where case doesn't matter, but
identifying these may not be easy. Users should always consider that URLs
are case-sensitive."

http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html40-970708/htmlweb.html

--

*Steve Coile*Senior Network and Systems Engineer, McClatchy Interactive
<http://www.mcclatchyinteractive.com/>