[Xymon] Ext script not looping

Steve Coile scoile at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Wed Sep 24 16:10:05 CEST 2014

Ensure ssh isn't reading from standard input by using the -n option:

ZFSHEALTH=`/usr/local/bin/ssh -n $MACHINE "/sbin/zpool get health rpool" |
grep ONLINE | wc -l`

ZFSSTAT=`ssh -n -q $MACHINE /sbin/zpool status rpool`

--

*Steve Coile*Senior Network and Systems Engineer, McClatchy Interactive
<http://www.mcclatchyinteractive.com/>