[Xymon] Several yellow alerts on nongreen.html page, acknowledge alerts lists none

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Wed Sep 17 17:05:29 CEST 2014

My acknowledge.sh page is red also even when there are no active
alerts.  I think that is normal.

As for your yellow issue, you can modify duration of yellow
notifications in your xymonserver.cfg file using options on the
XYMONGENOPTS line.  I've done this so it doesn't show 'recent' icons for
longer than 3 hours.  You can do a lot of customization in there.  I've
also created my own custom icon themes to fix the blinking and annoyance
of some of the default icons and colors.
Signature - Kris

Thank you.

Kris Springer