[Xymon] FreeBSD hobbit client has wrong path to log file

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Tue Sep 9 15:42:20 CEST 2014

Well my problem is half fixed.  I've set the hostname in
client-local.cfg on the server and now it's showing the correct log file
name on the webpage.  The problem now is that it says there's no data in
the log.  Is the client not sending the data?  This still feels like
something that needs set on the client side.  How do clients know what
file is the correct log file to send?
Signature - Kris

Thank you.

Kris Springer