[Xymon] Sudden rash of "logfetch" crashes in libc on RHEL 6 Linux?!?

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Oct 21 23:21:46 CEST 2014

Yeah, that was a nasty bug :/  4.3.18 is around the corner, so I haven't
backported that to the previous 4.3.17 package, but could.

ignore/trigger should fix the problem for now. Would you be up for testing
the most recent 4.3.18 package in
http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/testing/el6/ on a box and see if that
runs fine? (Just to validate there's not something else going on here
causing the crash...)

Regards,

-jc