[Xymon] PROC change needed

David Welker dewelker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 23:01:15 CEST 2014

Galen and Greg,

Right about the quotes, and yes,Greg, I finally realized that my entry
resulted in an extra line at the top of the PROCS status page rather than a
reduction in the listing.  It appears that it would be easier to add some
code to the xmond_client worker to reduce the output of the ps command
coming from the client, correct? Or would writing a whole new "worker" that
grabbed the proc status data work better?

Thanks for the explanations!
David