[Xymon] PROC change needed

David Welker dewelker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:33:59 CEST 2014

I have this java command-line that shows up in a PROC status (ps listing)
on multiple lines.  I'd like to be able to have this text replaced with
some one-liner.  I thought the way to do that was using a PROC line in the
analysis.cfg file with the TEXT option, but that doesn't do anything to
either the client data OR the PROC status page.  Can this somehow be done
in a xymond_worker?  Can it ONLY be done in a xymond_worker?

Sample analysis.cfg file:

HOST=*
  PROC="java" 1 100 green TEXT="java - with a lot of parameters"

Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David