[Xymon] list of enabled clients

Kevin VerMeer KVerMeer at peoplenetonline.com
Tue Oct 14 15:08:12 CEST 2014

Thanks Thomas.
Just what I was looking for!

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Thomas Eckert
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:24 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] list of enabled clients

Hi Kevin,

the disable-feature of Xymon works on a per service basis.
A list of all hosts, that have _any_ service disabled can be queried with

            xymon 127.0.0.1 "xymondboard color=blue" | cut -d"|" -f 1 | sort | uniq

To get a list of not-disabled hosts replace the `blue` by `green,yellow,red,purple` (all colours except `blue`).
I could not find a negation operator - maybe just an oversight.

HTH
Thomas