[Xymon] list of enabled clients

Kevin VerMeer KVerMeer at peoplenetonline.com
Tue Oct 14 13:17:21 CEST 2014

My hosts.cfg file has more than 100 clients, of which several may have alerts disabled at any given time.
I would guess there is a xymon command to determine if a particular client is enabled/disabled, or to get a list of all enabled/disabled clients.
I have tried to check the man pages, but must not be looking in the right spot.

What I'd really like is a way to determine all currently enabled clients.

Thanks,
Kevin VerMeer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFE776.832C9D10]

4400 Baker Road, Minnetonka, MN 55343

TOLL FREE 888-346-3486 x 520  |  FAX 952-908-6131
www.peoplenetonline.com<http://www.peoplenetonline.com/>

PeopleNet is the leading provider of fleet mobility systems to the transportation industry, including truckload, LTL, private, and energy service fleets.