[Xymon] creating custom graphs

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:04:51 CET 2014

You might want to take a look at Jeremy Laidman's excellent xymon-rclient
script:

     http://tools.rebel-it.com.au/xymon-rclient

Nothing needs installing on the client server, as long as you can shell
into it.

The data for the various graphs are extracted from the client data
message.  Once you get the client data delivered properly, the graphs
automagically appear.

Ralph Mitchell