[Xymon] monitoring msgs

Ian Diddams didds3 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 30 20:48:37 CEST 2014

ultimately, yes, I do want it for all hosts.

and the client xymon user can indeed read the /var/logs/messages file.

so the permissions are correct, its in the corrects ection (in effect), and both the client and server fiels are correctly configured.

I am at a loss then as to why msgs remains white.

:-(

didds