[Xymon] Removing a column from nongreen.html

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Thu May 22 17:54:05 CEST 2014

Hi Mark,

you could create a custom view/page as described in the man page of
xymongen under "ALTERNATE PAGESET OPTIONS" and "BUILDING ALTERNATE PAGESETS"
You can use the group-only and group-except there too.
If we take the example from the xymongen manpage it would look like this:

ospage win Windows
ossubpage win-nt4 Windows NT4
osgroup-only cpu|disk|msgs NT4 File servers

and so on.

HTH
Torsten