[Xymon] Error when starting recently installed client

Chris Short chris at chrisshort.net
Wed May 14 21:01:01 CEST 2014

Of course. That's not having any effect though. Very unusual.

I do see that the client is trying to communicate with the xymon server
though:

# netstat -tupan | grep 1984
tcp        0      0 10.1.5.178:56627            10.1.5.219:1984
TIME_WAIT   -

Are there any communication tests I can run from the server or client to
test functions?

Thanks,

Chris Short
http://chrisshort.net