[Xymon] problem with display time

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Fri May 2 23:24:30 CEST 2014

On Fri, May 2, 2014 12:22 pm, Michael Baydoun wrote:
> Running version 4.3.17
>
> The time on the server itself is correct.  The time on in the upper right
> corner of the nongreen.html and main screen xymon.html is correct.  The
> time on most other pages is 4 hours ahead, which happens to be the current
> difference between EDT and UTC time.
>
> Any idea why and how to fix?

All I can think of is that the remaining pages are CGI's, meaning they're
running via Apache, while the xymongen program which creates the static
HTML pages is running as the xymon user via an initscript. It's possible
the time environment is listed different between the two somehow.

Perhaps compare the /proc/*/environ files to see if TZ is different, or
bounce apache and see if it fixes it.

If not, a bounce? Hard to say...

HTH,
-jc