[Xymon] class= in analysis.cfg

KING, KEVIN KK1051 at att.com
Tue Mar 25 15:57:32 CET 2014

I am using the CLASS= option in the client-local.cfg and in analysis.cfg.

The file options from client cfg get pushed to the client ok and proper logs are collected.
When I work with the analysis.cfg file it is not triggering on the keywords and color for the log files.
I use the Xymon_client -test and this works my rules properly trigger on the test keywords.

I am using 4.3.10 on server and 4.3.12 on client.

I am preparing to upgrade server and client to 4.3.17. I see in the notes that .14 to .16 had some work in this area.

So is it me or is the upgrade my solution?

Kevin H. King
Implementations
"You can not please everyone everyday, But everyday please everyone you can" -me