[Xymon] Problems with an alarm

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at centurylink.com
Fri Mar 7 14:33:40 CET 2014

Shouldn’t it be max=0?

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Schapovalov, Sebastian
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 7:22 AM
To: Henrik Størner; xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] Problems with an alarm

Hi Henrik, thanks for you quick answer.

Analisys.cfg
PORT LOCAL=%10.20.170.57.* REMOTE=%10.20.132.84.1198* state=ESTABLISHED min=0 color=red "TEXT=OPGE->Comandos SDP 1 : frontal datos1 fesg16|10.20.170.57: -> fedsdp1|10.20.132.84:1198* "

hosts.cfg
subpage VLZ_SDP1 <H5>Velez SDP1</H5>

group-compress <H5>SDP1 EG:</H5>

0.0.0.0 .default. # REPORTTIME=*:0600:2359 NOPROPRED:* NOPROPPURPLE:*

include /home/xymon/server/www/gestion/tmp/hosts.cfg_20140307_VLZ_SDP1_10

group-compress <H5>SDP1 BEsBDs:</H5>

All the others alarms run Ok.