[Xymon] "procs" monitoring

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Tue Jun 17 04:26:37 CEST 2014

One possibility - are these settings reflected in the local client config? If you are running in central mode. The central mode settings are in:

$XYMONHOME/tmp/logfetch.hostname.whatever.cfg

I have had local config settings override the central settings with bbwin, don't know if that happens with linux clients.

cheers, Phil