[Xymon] tasks.cfg - strange CRONDATE behaviour

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Jun 3 07:57:55 CEST 2014

Interesting.  Does this only happen when the run timestamp is on or near
the start of each minute?  I'm testing this now, with a CRONDATE
specification of "*/2 * * * *" (to run every 2 minutes) but I'm not seeing
the same behaviour - it runs only once every 2 minutes.  I might have to
wait until the run time drifts towards the start of the minute to see the
same thing as you.

What I deduce by adding echo statements to xxx_refresh.sh, is that if this