[Xymon] how to ext script with bbwin ?

Bakkies Gatvol bakgat8 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 20:19:30 CEST 2014

I took your sample line and hand made a file in tmp accordingly. And wonderfully 2hours later and no purple yet. Excellent.

Thanks much.

From: dddugan at iastate.edu
To: bakgat8 at hotmail.com; xymon at xymon.com
Subject: RE: [Xymon] how to ext script with bbwin ?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 13:14:00 +0000

Here’s an example from a PowerShell external I run from BBwin. The status is green with a lifetime of thirteen hours. The rest of the info is displayed on the
 page. (Note this test runs every six hours, hence 13 hours for a purple. Twice the interval plus a small margin is generally what you want for a lifetime, depending on requirements.)

green+13h 2014-07-25 16:51:39 scriptname.ps1 vX.Y