[Xymon] custom graphs

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Jul 9 05:23:32 CEST 2014

On 9 July 2014 02:20, Root, Paul T <Paul.Root at centurylink.com> wrote:

>                  I get something that looks like this now:

Your status text looks OK to me.  As does your configuration settings.

>    xymProcMem,v 1.7 2014/07/07 20:37:17 ptroot Exp ptroot $

Except for this.  You realise that this is being interpreted as an NCV
line?  That's how you got your second DS.

>                  My first iteration, I used <br> to separate the lines.
> That was a mistake, the source of the html showed them all on one line.

But also created the second DS called "xymProcMemv16201407" (from the
version string, non-text removed, truncated to 19 chars).

I’ve changed to \n, and that to me should provide the proper output.

Too late, the DS names were already set.

                <name> xymProcMemv16201407 </name>

Once the RRD file is created, it won't get recreated with any new DS names.
You have to delete the RRD file, or do an export/edit/import process to get
the DS names you need.