[Xymon] mainframe monitoring

Juha Vuori juha.vuori at pp2.inet.fi
Tue Jul 8 23:45:34 CEST 2014

Yes, there are OSS Xymon clients for z/OS, z/VM and z/VSE hosts, currently delivered in
https://sites.google.com/site/rsmrcina/xymonclients
by the original creator of the software, Rich Smrcina.
I am in the process of starting to take care of their maintenance in
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/zxymon/
The distribution of "zXymon" in Savannah is not complete yet, so please use Rich's original site for
now - I'll inform you more when I have the structures in Savannah up and running..

For zLinux hosts, the standard Xymon client can be compiled from the source (and of course Xymon
server can be run in a zLinux host).

Regards,
Juha Vuori