[Xymon] Acknowledge purple?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Jan 27 16:13:37 CET 2014

Hi,

Den 27-01-2014 14:42, Betsy Schwartz skrev:
> I'm in the process of writing a script to turn all the purplese red
> because my boss is insisting that either we need to do that, or to be
> able to ack them.

It isn't something that has popped up before. I think the current
behaviour is just how it has always been, without me giving it too much
thought.

Changing that query to "color=red,yellow,purple" won't cause any
problems, as far as I can tell.

There is a setting in xymonserver.cfg: "ALERTCOLORS" which by default is
red, yellow and purple. Those colors may trigger an alert. So I think
the sensible thing would be to allow ack'ing all colors that are listed
in this setting.

This patch should do it, at least it works on the xymon.com site.