[Xymon] Acknowledge purple?

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:42:10 CET 2014

I'm in the process of writing a script to turn all the purplese red
because my boss is insisting that either we need to do that, or to be able
to ack them.

our xymon server does not, can not, and never will be able to receive email

(turning all purples red is easy. turning them red selectively and
intelligently is a bit harder)