[Xymon] Acknowledge problem

Claessens Jurgen Jurgen.Claessens at cegeka.be
Thu Jan 23 11:36:06 CET 2014

Hello all,

First of all I would like to say what a wonderful tool xymon is. I have been using it since hobbit and still am amazed at what you can do with it.

Currently I'm running xymon 4.3.12 on opensuse 12.3 and I've run into a snag.
I have had a yellow disk warning, but as most know, time enough to clear out disk space. However meanwhile the disk space had increased at such a rate, that it was completely full.
What's the problem? Well, it never came out of acknowledgment. If it turns from yellow to red, I would expect the ack to be removed.
Did anybody encounter this issue before? Is what I expect not possible?

Kind regards

Jurgen

This e-mail and all files transmitted as attachment(s) thereto are confidential and solely intended for the individual to whom or the organization to which they are addressed. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify Cegeka's Service Desk at cegeka.support at cegeka.be or call +32 (0)11 240 363. We thank you in advance. Cegeka hereby confirms that this message has been swept by Sophos for the presence of viruses.