[Xymon] Documentation mismatch between hosts.cfg.5.html and xymonnet.1.htm ?

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Jan 21 21:56:33 CET 2014

I spent a few minutes chasing my tail on this. It looks like the
documentation has a minor discrepancy in option names for xymonnet.

In hosts.cfg.5.html, ssldays=WARNDAYS:ALARMDAYS says it overrides the
values taken from "--sslwarndays" and "--sslalarmdays" options for the
xymonnet(1) tool.

xymonnet.1.html, however, says the options for SSL certificate tests are
named:
    --sslwarn and --sslalarm
I think my testing indicates these are the correct names.

If this is the case, can we have you strike the 'days' from the ends of
those two options in hosts.cfg.5.html page?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration