[Xymon] alert config feature request

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 21:57:27 CET 2014

For some reason, it ignores the entry if I do the following:

hosts.cfg entry:
149.173.106.52  oda01au.example.com  # conn ssh pulldata NAME:odaws01-us
CLIENT:oda01au CLASS:workspace

CLASS=workspace
        PROC "ObjectSpawner"
        PROC "/pbr/sfw/sas/930/SASFoundation/9.3/sasexe/sas" 0 225 yellow
TRACK=sas "TEXT=SAS Sessions"
        PORT "LOCAL=%[\.:]8591$" state=LISTEN "TEXT=Workspace Server"
        PORT "REMOTE=%[\.:]8561$" state=ESTABLISHED MIN=0 TRACK=omr
"TEXT=Active Connections to Metadata Server"
        PORT "LOCAL=%[\.:]8591$" state=ESTABLISHED MIN=0 TRACK=ws
"TEXT=Active Connections to SASMain Workspace Server"

Admittedly, I don't have --class=Classname on the client but was hoping
that having it in the hosts.cfg would be enough.  I'm going to test it but
was curious if that was required...even if it matches.