[Xymon] Core dump when using SCRIPT keyword

john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com
Mon Jan 20 16:03:08 CET 2014

Thanks, I have applied the patch and will let you know how things go.

Thanks,
John
Upcoming PTO:
(none)

John Rothlisberger
IT Strategy, Infrastructure & Security - Technology Growth Platform
TGP for Business Process Outsourcing
Accenture
312.693.3136 office

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .